GDPR / Integrity
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will go into effect in UK and the EU on May 25, 2018. We are well prepared for this change and are actively working to ensure a high level of technical and organizational security and compliance with the legislation.
We safeguard the privacy of our customers and users, and you can rest assured in our ability to process your personal data with the utmost care and security.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA?
Lexplore is the controller for the processing of the personal data collected regarding our suppliers’ contact persons.
Set forth below is Lexplore’s contact information.
Lexplore Nordic AB, company reg. no. 559069-1811
Tegelbacken 4a, 111 52 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: +46 (0) 702 487 646
If you have any questions regarding Lexplore’s processing of your personal data, please contact our data protection officer at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text-based file which is placed on your computer, mobile telephone, or similar unit, containing information about your navigation on the website. There are temporary cookies and permanent cookies. Temporary cookies, also referred to as session cookies, are saved in your unit until you close your web browser. Permanent cookies have an expiration date and when this date is passed the cookie is deleted when you return to the website which created it.
Cookies may be “first-party cookies” or “third-party cookies”. First-party cookies are cookies which are placed on the website by Lexplore. Third-party cookies are cookies which are placed on the website by another organization, with the consent of Lexplore.
WHICH SPECIFIC COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
The table below specifies the cookies which we use on our website, together with information regarding the purpose, which personal data is collected, for what duration, and who handles the cookie.
WHAT LEGAL BASIS DOES LEXPLORE HAVE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Lexplore processes your personal data as set forth above based on your consent which you provide when you visit our website.
CAN I SAY NO TO COOKIES?
If you do not wish to allow the storage of cookies on your unit, you can normally shut this off in whole or in part in your web browser’s settings. In some web browsers, you can for example choose to block all cookies, only accept first-party cookies, or delete cookies when you close down your web browser. You can even delete cookies in your browser’s settings which have been previously stored. Remember that if you choose to delete or block cookies, this may result in our website and services not functioning.
WHO MIGHT WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
The personal data collected via third-party cookies, such as IP address, will also be disclosed to the party which provides the cookie (see section 4 of the table). This type of personal data includes, among other data, your IP address and Facebook ID. These cookies are typically used by third parties in order to determine the surfing habits of the user and can ultimately be used to optimize advertising, etc.
Lexplore may even transfer your personal data to Microsoft. This recipient is only entitled to process your personal data on behalf of Lexplore in conjunction with its performance of the service for Lexplore, for example authentication in conjunction with log in. Lexplore takes all reasonable legal, technical, and organizational measures to ensure that your data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection when transferring to, or sharing with, such selected third parties.
Lexplore may also disclose your personal data to public authorities where we are obligated to do so by law. In the event all or part of Lexplore’s business is sold, Lexplore may transfer your personal data to a potential purchaser of the business.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA
Your personal data will primarily be processed within the EU/EEA but may also be transferred to the United States. Lexplore has implemented appropriate safeguards in order to protect your personal data, through the recipient of the personal data having executed an agreement containing certain standard contract clauses which have been approved by the EU Commission. A copy of these signed standard contract clauses may be obtained upon request submitted to email@example.com.
You have certain legal rights which you can exercise vis-à-vis Lexplore . Set forth below is a summary of these rights. For complete information regarding your rights, please see the General Data Protection Regulation, sections 3–5.
- Right to access/extracts from a filing system. You are entitled to an answer to whether Lexplore is processing personal data about you. If the answer is yes, you are entitled to information regarding, among other things, which personal data is being processed, the purposes of the processing, which external recipients receive your personal data, and how long we save your personal data.
Right to data portability. You are entitled to request a copy of the personal data which you have provided to Lexplore in a structured, generally usable, and machine-readable format. You are also entitled to request that Lexplore transfer this personal data to another controller. The right to data portability applies to personal data which is processed in an automated manner, and which is based on your consent or an agreement to which you are a party.
Correction of incorrect data. You are entitled to request that Lexplore correct any incorrect or incomplete information about you.
- Erasure of certain data. You are entitled to request that Lexplore erase your personal data under certain conditions, for example where the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected it.
- Right to object to Lexplore’s processing of personal data. You have the right to object to Lexplore’s processing of your personal data. The right to make objections applies, among other things, where the processing is based on a weighing of interests, unless Lexplore can prove (i) a compelling legitimate interest for the processing which overrides your interests, rights and freedoms; or (ii) where the processing is being carried out in order to establish, exercise, or defend against a legal claim.
- Right to object to direct marketing. You have the right, at any time whatsoever, to object to Lexplore’s processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you object to such processing, Lexplore must discontinue all direct marketing to you without unnecessary delay.
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data. You have the right to request a restriction on Lexplore’s processing of your personal data in certain cases. If, for example, you have stated that your personal data is incorrect, you can request a restriction on the processing during a period of time which allows Lexplore the opportunity to verify whether the personal data is correct.
Complaints. If you have any complaints regarding Lexplore’s processing of your personal data, you are entitled to submit such complaint to the Privacy Protection Authority.
If you wish to submit a request for an extract from a filing system, data portability, correction, erasure, objection or restriction, please contact Lexplore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lexplore reserves the right to make changes to this policy. The changes will be announced on this website.